Product Configuration Services
Products Our Product Configuration Services Apply To:
Cameras & Encoders
Hybrid, NVRs & DVRs
Indoor & Outdoor
Our Product Configuration Services consist of four different services, specifically designed to simplify the process of installing, deploying and managing your security solution. Your solution comes pre-programmed, pre-configured, labeled and fully-integrated—saving you time. You can enjoy true peace-of-mind, because your security solution is ready to go from the moment you open the box.
You can choose as many of our Product Configuration Services as you would like; however, since all four services are included in one low price, it’s advantageous to choose all of them.
- Extended Burn-In
- Custom Labeling
- Pre-Programming & Configuration
- Custom Solution Integration
Although our suppliers follow stringent QA procedures, it is a fact of life that the occasional faulty component will slip through and reach customers. Through Extended Burn-In, we extensively test every factory-manufactured product before we ship it to you to ensure that it is fully operational.
Through Extended Burn-In Factory Manufactured Products Are:
- Programmed to customer specifications
- Powered up
- Tested in action
- Run in-use for an extended period of time
- Product is extensively tested in-use for durability and functionality for peace of mind out of the box
- No wait time or holding extra inventory required for dealers
Through our custom labeling service, we can custom label any device, external box, software or IP address to your desired specifications for easy setup and staging.
- Physical Equipment Labeling – A standard or customized label is applied to all physical system components. For example, cameras can be labeled with IP addresses.
- Electronic Equipment Tagging – An electronic label tag is created to provide easy component identification.
- Shipping Labeling – Shipping labels are applied to the solution boxes to reduce the need to open boxes to identify prior to installation and deployment.
- Security Labeling – Components are labeled for easy identification and recovery.
- Every component is custom labeled (Devices, software, IP addresses, location etc.) to your specifications which makes installation and deployment easier and saves you time and resources
- Solution is customized to your individual needs which expedites set up and deployment
- You can easily identify, track, secure and manage assets
Pre-Programming and Configuration
For deployments that require staging beforehand, we can pre-program and configure the systems and cameras to your exact specifications, install desired software, set IP addresses in network cameras and set up the systems for your hosting service. All hardware is pre-configured and ready-to-go when it arrives on site—saving you and your IT staff installation and deployment time.
- All standard and custom products are pre-programmed and configured to your specifications for easy setup faster installation
- Configuration and pre-programming are handled personally by us to ensure quality
- You receive a fully-optimized, integrated solution
- Having systems and devices arrive pre-programmed and pre-configured saves time spent on installation and deployment and reduces the need to have an IT staff configure each component, so you can allocate your resources where they are needed most.
Custom Solution Integration
With our Custom Solution Integration Service, you can bring in your own systems and we’ll customize it to your needs with a software solution, as well as provide testing and validation.
- Provides a custom-software solution for existing hardware and devices which saves you resources, time and hassle of having to integrate software solution for your devices
What a Project Looks Like For a Customer with Our Product Configuration Services
IP Cameras and DIGIOP® solution are labeled, pre-programmed, configured and set up for your hosted services.
programming With a pre-programmed solution you do not have to take time out or hire an IT team to program the devices. The system has already been programmed and configured to your desired settings, with their specific information and has been optimized.
* Potential set up times are an estimate of time and are dependent on the amount of equipment, number of locations and scope of solution. Estimated time should not be treated as a literal expectation and representation of solution set up times.
Feel Safe with Security Cameras Direct
We offer a huge selection of high performance video security camera products to provide you with the ultimate peace of mind. If you’re looking for high quality, the latest technology, outstanding reliability, and industry-leading technical support, you can rely on Security Cameras Direct to deliver — at a price lower than our competition, GUARANTEED.
© 2013 Security Cameras Direct, 1 Security Cameras Direct Way, Luling, TX 78648