Project Management Services
Security Cameras Direct serves a broad range of customers with a wide range of application needs and technical know-how. We developed a comprehensive offering of project management services to serve customers whose application needs exceed their capabilities.
Customers have the ability to choose the services and level of project management they desire from Security Cameras Direct – in order to achieve desired results. We can manage one or two aspects of the project, or every aspect of the job – from needs analysis, system design and installation; to ongoing maintenance and support.
We also leverage our trusted nationwide network of Authorized Re-Seller Partners to provide assistance with any service you may need at a local level.
Our project management capabilities cover the following areas:
Master Project Planning
We can plan your project for you by performing a site survey and needs analysis, to developing a project plan and scoping out the various phases of the project.
- Project Plan Development – We develop a project plan that scopes out the planning and execution phases of the entire project.
- Site Survey – We can perform an assessment of your location to determine the best equipment and technologies for your site, the amount of equipment needed, denote any location challenges and determine ideal equipment placement opportunities.
- Needs Analysis – We perform a comprehensive needs analysis to determine your specific application needs and unique location requirements.
Additional Project Management Services
We offer a variety of additional project management services to help our customers optimize their security solution complete the project, and achieve desired results.
- System Design Completion – For advanced projects, we provide a complete system design for to ensure product compatibility and deliver an optimal, fully-operational solution that meets your specs.
- Specialist Acquisition – Some projects may require assistance from field specialists. When needed we engage trusted partners and field specialists to work with our team and assist with the project when needed, based on project requirements.
- Job Task Scheduling – We offer job scheduling to manage tasks from start-to-finish, so your project runs smoothly, every step of the way.
- Staging Services – We stage your security solution to simplify installation and deployment.
- Billing and Account Management – We handle the billing and account management for your project, when and where it’s needed.
- Installation Assistance – We offer installation oversight from start to finish, managing every aspect of the job. We leverage our extensive nationwide network of authorized security dealers to schedule and install your video security solution on-site.
- Product Documentation – We create and provide detailed product documentation and user manuals to accompany your security solution.
- Product Training – We offer product training for our surveillance gear and show you how to use it—to help you become an expert.
- Product Testing – We perform extensive product testing for durability and reliability in the field, to ensure every manufactured product for your project meets your needs, before it’s deployed and arrives on site.
- Product Maintenance – Need help maintaining your security solution? We offer product and equipment maintenance and ongoing support for your project during and after deployment.
Our Project Management Experts Are Here to Help
Need Help With Your Project?
Call us! Our security consultants are available to discuss your project management needs.
Security Needs Analysis
Fill out our online form and let our team of security experts help you find the right solution for your business.
Our nationwide network of licensed partners provides installation, project management, training, and more.